Oranges are undoubtedly one of the most nutritious fruits and a rich source of Vitamin C, folate, fiber, antioxidants and thiamine. They have plenty of health benefits and enhance the immune system and digestion. Other than the nutrients, oranges are also loaded with beneficial plant compounds such as carotenoids, anthocyanin, citric acid, polyphenols and hesperidin that prevent chronic diseases and kidney stones.
Oranges are a rich source of Vitamin C and antioxidants. They help you fight the external disease-causing agents and prevent damage to cells. Being rich in plant compounds like flavonoids especially hesperidin, Oranges help reduce cholesterol and prevent heart-related illness.? Being rich in antioxidants and vitamin C, they help the cells in iron absorption. This protects us from being anemic. Can’t find fresh oranges in your supermarket anymore? Don’t worry, you can buy best quality oranges from IG International, the largest fresh fruits importer in India.
We offer different varieties of Oranges:
1. VALENCIA: Valencia oranges are large, round oranges with a bright orange skin. They have a thin to medium skin that peels easily. Valencias are known for their juice and have a sweet flavor. They are imported from Australia, Egypt, South Africa & Turkey.
2. NAVELS: Navel oranges fit most people's description of an orange with a round shape and dimpled, bright orange skin. Navel oranges have thicker skin and are easy to peel.
3. MANDARINS: Mandarin orange fruits are small 40?80 millimetres (1.6?3.1 in). Their colour is orange, yellow-orange, or red-orange. The skin is thin and peels off easily.
4. GRAPEFRUITS: Grapefruits are citrus fruits ? a cross with pomelo and sweet orange. They have flavor that can range from bittersweet to sour.
5. LEMON: The big, lush and pulpy lemon with a perfect lemon-yellow color to its skin, the Tekasya lemon is an ideal plate mate for your daily diet.